Protection of personal data
The controller of personal data, as defined by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the applicable law governing the protection of personal data, is:
Company name: RECTOR GROUP d.o.o., PE IPD fashion store
Street address: Cesta na brdo 55
Postal code and place: 1000 Ljubljana
Municipality of Ljubljana
VAT payer ID: SI65114183
Registration number: 6873677000
IBAN: SI56 0400 0027 6264 089, Nova KBM d.d.
Contact: email@example.com, 051 356 685
We undertake to store and process all personal data obtained in accordance with the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act.
GETTING PERSONAL DATA
We obtain your personal data when ordering products in the online store, by registering a user, and by communicating via e-mail.
The data we collect, process and store is your name, address and place of residence, e-mail address, username, password, telephone number and data that you voluntarily add to the form on the website www.ipdfashionstore.com. We need the above information to process the order and possibly communicate with you. We use the obtained data for order processing, invoicing and delivery.
RECTOR GROUP d.o.o., PE IPD fashion store is not responsible for any damage caused by incorrect data entry in the form on the website www.ipdfashionstore.com.
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
We are required to provide your personal information to law enforcement and other government agencies if required to do so by law or to be used to prevent crime and possible fraud. Under no circumstances will your personal data be disclosed to unauthorized persons.
In accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- access to and copy your personal information.
- to supplement or correct your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- until the deletion of your personal data, especially if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, have been processed illegally or have been processed with your consent, you have revoked the consent and there is no other legal basis for their processing.
- until the transfer of personal data to another controller, where technically feasible.
- to limit the processing of your personal data, especially if you dispute their accuracy - for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal data; if the processing is illegal, you oppose the deletion of personal data; if the data retention period has expired and you need it to enforce legal claims.
- you can revoke your informed consent.
When exercising all your rights or obtaining additional information, please contact our Data Protection Officer, who is available to you at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process and respond to your application in accordance with the GDPR.
If you believe that your rights or regulations on the protection of personal data have been violated, you can complain to the competent state authority: Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia (Zaloška 59, 1000 Ljubljana, telephone: 01 230 97 30, fax: 01 230 97 78, e-mail: email@example.com).
PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
Statutory processing under Article 6.b of the GDPR - processing is required for the performance of a contract (retention period: 10 years), or for the implementation of measures at the request of such an individual before the conclusion of the contract (retention period: 5 years).